If you consider yourself a digital marketing guru or professional marketer with a couple of opinions to share, why not submit some of your work and join our team of writers?
We are always on the lookout for new, unique content created from a fresh point of view. We’re not strict about the tone and voice of the content submitted, as long as it is insightful and fresh, and your own work, not copied from another blog or website.
Themes and topics you can write about
- Digital marketing
- Web Design
- We Development
- Social Media Trends
- Marketing Strategies
General Tips (Dos and Donts)
- Please ensure that your article has been proofread and that it is completely error-free.
- We won’t publish any content that is copied from another site or blog – our editor is extremely strict on this subject and anyone who submits copied work will be blacklisted immediately.
- Keep your articles to the point and engaging – don’t submit work that is not considered latest news and developments in the industry.
- Word counts should be around 600-1 000 words per article.
- Please follow the content topics and themes – even though we encourage you to use your own tone and voice, the content must be in line with what our blog is about.
- Work that is submitted should be your own and not previously published on other sites.
You can send your work in via email to email@example.com clearly stating that you are submitting an article for review to the editor.
We look forward to working with you!